Fashion trends of recent years are revived in the present time. Some of the most exciting years in fashion were the 1980s clothes, accessories and style are fun, colorful and bold. If you have a party with the theme of a 80 or if you want to experiment on your style, you can browse pictures in magazines and the Internet to learn more about what is “in” during these years.
Here are the steps on how to wear clothes 80.
- Big blouses were popular in 80. If you have a brother who is great, just take his shirt so you do not have to go if you do use it to party. You can also wear a tank top under your great shirt.
- High style as the lace lingerie and silk can also be worn. This was inspired by Madonna who popularized wear bras as outerwear. Cropped jackets bolero-style jackets and sweatshirts faded denim jumpers were also hit. Peas were favorites as well. You can also wear fitted dress and crowned with a coat or wear a tank top and top with a suit. Wear a blouse with shoulder pads. Choose bright colors like orange and yellow. Big shirts were also cut on the sleeves and neck area.
- Jeans and leggings Faded top of the list for the 80 funds. Pants are usually tight which is matched by the great shirt loose. Many women wore mini skirts these days. You can also wear it over your leggings or flower girl tights. Television programs on aerobics and exercises were widely looked so aerobic exercise and held as shorts and jogging pants paired with sweat became famous. People wore these for their daily attire, even if they do not go to the gym.Jeans with different colors were also part of the trend. As mini skirt, girls wearing very short shorts on top of leggings or lace stockings.
- Socks and shoes.Tennis shoes and leggings were paired with keeping 80. Wedges, jelly shoes and moccasins were also “In.” Socks with bright colors also add to the list of trends 80. These were usually paired with high cut sneakers.
- Bands were commonly used by girls in the 80 Choose big bands because all the accessories were big these years like big earrings pieces. Long necklace with a large cross pendant was also famous. Layering accessories is also a trend. Several necklaces were worn as bracelets. Accessories were also adding colorful fun of the outfit.
- Hair and makeup.When they say that everything was great in the 80s, it is certainly true because even the hair was big at the time. To make your look to match your outfit, tease your hair so that it looks more and spray to keep the hair in place. Neutral colors for makeup are out. Unleash your wild side with bright makeup colors to make your style as 80.
You will surely rock the party with 80 of your all your attire. Make sure to mix and match to get the perfect style for you.